At Arbutus Solutions we understand that transparency in project governance is fundamental to your organization. In building your Microsoft Enterprise Project Management solution, we design reports based on the information you want to see.We also understand that what you need to see changes as projects progress. We are committed to developing a on-going relationship so that we can continue to create your solutions as your organization evolves.
Why does your organization need an EPM solution?
Each individual project within your array of portfolios requires a scaled version of governance so that you may direct resources judiciously. Enterprise Project Management (EPM) brings together technology and process to help organizations maximize the value of each of their projects.
What are the advantages to implementing EPM solutions for your organization?
EPM enables your organization to effectively manage and control all types of work such as:
- Standardization of project governance across the organization
- Consolidation of project related data into a single repository
- Transparency into project schedules and resource requirements
- Support of consistent project management processes across the organization
- Improved visibility and insight, improving decision-making
- Ability to pro-actively predict cost, resource and schedule variances
- A platform to support communication and collaboration for all project stakeholders
- Option to track time and effort to the task level within a project
How can Arbutus Solutions help your organization integrate the right tools for your EPM solution?
Arbutus Solutions‘ EPM solution brings together the technology of Microsoft’s EPM solution together with templates and processes that we have developed through our past experience, and industry best practices.
We have extensive experience working with various versions of the underlying technology, from 2002 through to the current 2010 Microsoft product stack.
Arbutus Solutions provides a full range of services relating to all aspects of EPM, including:
- all aspects of implementation, maintenance, support, technical/process assessments of current EPM environments, and EPM hosting
- technical integration services tying in EPM with other line of business systems such as accounting, finance, and HR.