Productive team collaboration and organized content management work in conjunction as key advantages of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, the centralized web platform upon which Project Server 2010 is built. Arbutus Solutions team of Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) are experts in building your platform from the innovative stack of Microsoft applications. From the architecture of your EPM through to data and document storage, and user interface, we design the platform that is functional for every member of your organization, with the Microsoft tools that each member is already using.
Why does your organization need an ECM solution?
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is the strategies, methods and tools used to capture, manage, store, preserve, and deliver content and documents related to organizational processes. ECM tools and strategies allow the management of an organization’s unstructured information, wherever that information exists.
What are the advantages to implementing ECM solutions for your organization?
Arbutus Solutions has helped clients organize their content into a structure that meets their business, legal and regulatory needs using Microsoft SharePoint technologies. With the continued improvements rolled out in SharePoint 2010 benefits available to organizations are among the following:
- Reduction of paper handling and error prone manual processes
- Reduction of paper storage
- Reduction of lost documents
- Faster access to information
- Online access to information that was formerly available only on paper, microfilm or microfiche
- Improved control over documents and document oriented processes
- Streamlining of time consuming business processes
- Security over document access and modification
- Provide a reliable and accurate audit trail
- Improved tracking and monitoring, with the ability to identify bottlenecks and modify the system to improve efficiency
How can Arbutus Solutions help your organization integrate the right tools for your ECM solution?
Arbutus Solutions brings expertise and experience to your organization to enable ECM that will bring a return on investment. ECM drives business efficiency by streamlining processes, reducing costs and unlocking their information value.
“The emergence of SharePoint and other BCS enables the IT organization to provide content management functions to more people at lower cost. “-Gartner 2009 Report